On February the 26th, the Federation of Employers of Ukraine together with colleagues from other business associations signed a Memorandum of cooperation in the sphere of foreign economic activity with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
In order to develop the export strategy and to promote Ukrainian goods in the foreign markets the parties agreed
- to restart the Export Council at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- to prepare the Export Council Action Plan and identify key objectives and projects
- to jointly promote the launch of export support tools, in particular, to facilitate the actual start of Export credit agency
- to prepare a schedule of high-level foreign visits and forums in order to formulate an appropriate business agenda that would maximize the promotion of Ukrainian exports and attract investment
- to intensify exchange of information with Ukrainian embassies on the possibility of participation of domestic producers in public procurement procedures abroad
- to cooperate within the framework of Industrial Dialogue.